Dine to Drive
Terms and Conditions
- This competition (‘the Competition’) is conducted by Galli Restaurant Trustee for the Soleimani trust trading as Galli Restaurant 1507-1531 Melton Hwy Plumpton 3335, ABN 79 727 969 142, Phone 03 9747 1433 AND Harrison Motor Group 158-162 High Street Melton Vic 3337, ABN 62 005 752 269, Phone (03) 8746 0380
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoters form part of these Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who:
- is a resident of Victoria who is aged 18 years or over;
- is not an employee of any of the Promoters or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia (which will either be in Australian Eastern Standard Time or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, whichever is applicable in Melbourne, Australia) unless otherwise stated and are based on the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 23:59hrs is the end of a day.
- Competition will be conducted in Victoria over the period specified as follows: Competition opens at 00:00hrs on 14th June 2016 and closes at 20:00 hrs on 31st December 2016.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry.
- Subject to all other terms contained in these Conditions, Entry is contingent on a customer purchasing a $25.00 gift voucher from either promoter Galli Restaurant or Harrison Hyundai. An Entrant must fill out the entry form at place of purchase and include, name, address, phone number and post code.
- Conditions of use of gift voucher. Only one gift voucher can be used per person per night at Galli Restaurant.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The prize: A Hyundai Accent Active RB3 Hatch White Automatic.
Inclusive of all on-road costs,12 months Victorian registration,12 months compulsory third party insurance [CTP], dealer delivery charges, stamp duty and administration charges.
Total Prize Value is $15990.00
- All valid entries received during the entry period will be included in the prize draw.
- The winner shall be selected by a random draw, in the presence of an independent witness from all entries received during the competition period on the 31st Dec 2016 at 21:00 hrs at Galli Restaurant, 1507 Melton Hwy Plumpton Vic 3335 Vic. The winner will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and their name will be published at www.galliestate.com.au/archive/restaurant-main/index.html on 6th of January for a minimum period of 28 days.
- If the prize chosen (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification.The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- The vehicle will be collected from the nominated dealership as nominated by Harrison Motor Group. No travel costs are included for the winner to collect their prize.
- Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable.
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is not claimed, the prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant, selected by a random draw, in the presence of an independent witness, on the 3rd April 2017 at 21:00 hrs at Galli Restaurant, 1507 Melton Hwy Plumpton Vic 3335 Vic. The winner will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and their name will be published at www.galliestate.com.au/archive/restaurant-main/index.html on 6th of April 2017 for a minimum period of 28 days.
- In order to be entitled to a prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign:
- an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and
- a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition.
- All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoters. The Promoter will reimburse an Eligible Entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An Eligible Entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an Eligible Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Eligible Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
- The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
- produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
- in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
- in the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoters take no responsibility for any variations in value of the prize.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and the Promoter’s Agent are not responsible and liable for:
- inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoters or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
- any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the ’Relevant Parties’) excludes all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with an Eligible Entrant, the Competition or the prize, including:
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
- any liability for personal injury or death; and
- use of the prize.
This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoters or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- All of the Promoters’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner consents to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoters and/or any of the Promoters’ products.